1. Valid Washington Driver License.
2. Valid Social Security Card.
3. Provide Abstract of Driving Record - Employment" From Department of Licensing. (skip a trip - get it online www.dol.wa.gov).
4. Department of Transportation Physical Exam and Drug Screen.
5. Lawful Permanent Resident or U.S. Citizenship (Click here to see what identification is accepted).
6. High School Diploma, GED, or pass the Department of Licensing knowledge test and obtain a Commercial Learners Permit (knowledge test includes the following sections: general knowledge, air brakes, combination).
(206) 747-9427 Info@cdlpts.com